Quite possibly my favorite pieces so far, these vintage nightstands needed someone to see their potential. (dun, dun, dun) Sara to the rescue. When picking a piece I just need to make sure the construction is solid, almost any other issues I can conquer (that’s my super-power).
Here’s the before: Dated, missing hardware, water mark on top, and in need of some love.
And the after:
– Solid wood matching nightstands
– One top dovetail drawer with two bottom (very strong) magnetic doors for additional storage
– The top was hand-sanded, re-stained in ‘ebony’ and sealed in a water-based poly acrylic
– The base was also hand-sanded, painted in a no-VOC chalk paint, distressed, and sealed in a water-based poly acrylic
– The top drawer has original hardware, while the bottom doors have new (but matching) antique brass drawer pulls
– Measures 25 3/4″ High, 26″ Wide, and 17″ High